Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Digital Games

VS

Should games be more like fantasy and less like real-world war?

In my opinion, games should be more fantasy and less like real-world war. For me, playing games is for fun and relaxation. When I feel under pressure, I will play games to relax. If the games are filled with elements of real-world war, I think it will add more presure to me. On the other hand, if the games are filled with fantasy elements like colorful design, wonderful music, it can really release my pressure.

Also, I think real-world war is too realistic. If people like those games, they will fall into the world of the games, they will become aggressive and violet. However, fantasy game is unrealistic, the world of the games is so perfect that people already knew that it is unreal. They can find fun and relax in the game.

Futhermore, I think to some extent that I support more fancy rather than real-world war is because those game can recall my memory of childhood.
My favourite digital game is Cooking Mama. I think most of you will know this game and know how to play it. Why I know this game is not because of its realness but just the opposite. I really do not know how to cook but in this game I can pretend to a good cooker. I can earn many achievability through this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment